5/18/2005

Why I hate Microsoft...

First off, just so that we are all on even grounds, I hate Microsoft. This is not just a blind hate though. I don't just hate them because they are a monopoly or because Bill Gates won't give me money. No I hate microsoft (and forgive me for not capitalizing their name, I don't feel it worth the effort) because they are cocky. They have reach the point where they feel as though they have completely eliminated the competition. One of their newest adds goes something to the effect of "In a world that runs Windows XP...". (Their we go, they admit to being a monopoly, now can we sic the SEC on them?) They have gotten so secure that they no longer have to attempt to make good software. They think that they are immortal, their attitude and their software shows us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Michael White said...

Yeah. They're content to do minor changes when they should be using their position to develop a much better, completely different OS.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home